Printing and Return Policies
Return & Refund Policy
Should your order have any manufacturing error or defect, we will reprint or refund at the discretion of Lighthouse Printing, Inc., but must be pre-authorized by the Company. User must notify Lighthouse Printing within 14 days of receipt of order.
Users may be requested to ship the defective products back to Lighthouse Printing. A return shipping label may be provided if it is determined to be a manufacturing defect. Turnaround and shipping for reprint orders will be done as soon as possible, but may vary depending upon available production capacity and manager’s discretion.
Lighthouse Printing will investigate and respond within 48 hours and may or may not result in a refund or credit depending on the findings of the investigation. Refunds and credits are provided at Lighthouse Printing’s sole discretion and do not include any shipping expenses.
No refunds are given for custom printed forms, unless there is a manufacturing defect.
Lost Package and Address Correction Policy
If the address supplied is not valid or complete, UPS will make every reasonable effort to find the correct address and deliver the shipment. An additional address correction fee of $15 will be charged for this service. Please ensure that your address is up-to-date on your order and includes ALL the necessary information such as the correct Street address, APT/suite/other number, town or city, state and zip or postal code.
If a package has not been delivered 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time, notify us via email or chat and we will contact UPS to start the lost package process. UPS may send out a driver to determine if the package was delivered and then start the investigation. UPS investigation and location processes each take approximately seven to 10 business days.
If your package is damaged during shipping, please email a picture of the damage to us. UPS requests that you retain the original carton, its contents and all packing materials. If it is determined that the product is not usable, we will request a claim and reprint your order.
An order may not be canceled once it is “In Production”.
If the order is still in the proofing stage, it may be canceled subject to the following fees, when applicable:
Orders cancelled after proofs have been uploaded may be subject to a minimum $10.00 or 10% order processing fee.
To cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 5-7 business days for the credit (minus any applicable cancellation fees) to appear on your credit card statement.
The following information is required in your email request for a cancellation:
1. Order Number to Cancel
2. First and Last Name on the Account
3. Reason for CancellationThank you.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all printing is sold upon the following terms and conditions to the exclusion of any terms and conditions of the Purchaser and no agent or representative of LIGHTHOUSE PRINTING, INC. (the Company) has any authority to vary or omit, part of or all of, these conditions. By using, registering or ordering with Lighthouseprinting.com shall constitute acceptance of these terms.
All printing is custom and as such are final and not returnable.
Because of limitations with the printing process, the accuracy of color reproduction is not guaranteed. We accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece. Under no circumstances will a reprint be honored for color variations that have occurred during the printing process. We are not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs that you approve. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density.
Liability for Errors
Lighthouse Printing is not liable for errors in a final product caused by any of the following reasons:
- Spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
- Low resolution or low quality graphics and images
- Damaged fonts
- Transparency issues
- Artwork files that are not created following our specifications
- Errors in user-selected options such as size, quantity, paper and finish
- Duplicate orders submitted by the User
- Incorrect files uploaded
- Cutting variances
- Incorrect or undeliverable shipping address
- Damage to products after delivery to User
Other Legal Conditions
- The warranty contained in this Condition is the ONLY express warranty given by the Company. All other conditions, representations, terms and warranties as to the fitness or quality of the goods supplied for any purpose, whether express or implied, whether statutory or otherwise and whether verbal or in writing are hereby excluded and negatived to the full extent permitted by law in each case.
- Subject only to the provisions of Condition 3 the Company hereby excludes to the full extent allowed by law all liability of any kind whatsoever to the purchaser or any other party for any loss, damage or loss sustained or incurred by the purchaser or any other party in consequence of or resulting by, directly or indirectly, the supply of, use of, or performance of any products or services for whatever reason whether arising out of any breach by the company of any contract incorporating these Conditions or negligent or wrongful acts by the Company or its servants or its agents in connection with its products and or its services, and limits any liability that it might nevertheless have to a maximum amount being the invoiced price of the products or services in question.
- The Company reserves the right to declare void any warranty claim where the claimant does not extend to the Company a reasonable opportunity to fully inspect the product, application and circumstances of the product.
- The Company will use its best endeavours to deliver at the time stated and all delivery dates shall be regarded at best as estimates only. The purchaser must accept the actual delivery date and the Company shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses suffered by the purchaser or any other party as a result of any delivery in delivery.
- Unless otherwise agreed between Purchaser and Company, payment in full is due when order is placed.
- For so long as any amounts remain owing to the Company, title to and property in the goods shall remain in the Company and shall not pass to the purchaser. All goods which remain the property of the Company will be held by the purchaser on behalf of the Company in a fiduciary capacity and shall be stored separately from all other goods. At any time after the due date for payment of any account owing from the purchaser to the Company and so long as such amounts have not been received by the Company in full, the Company at the purchaser’s expense shall be entitled to require the purchaser to return to the Company and shall have the right to enter the buyer’s premises or where the goods are stored and remove there from all goods which remain the property of the Company.
- The Company will not be liable for breach of contract arising from or caused by, directly or indirectly, force majeure, war, strikes, riots and civil commotions and nature disasters.
- Any order that has been accepted by the Company may not be reduced or cancelled after acceptance without the agreement of the Company in writing.