Terms and Conditions of Sale
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all printing is sold upon the following terms and conditions to the exclusion of any terms and conditions of the Purchaser and no agent or representative of LIGHTHOUSE PRINTING, INC. (the Company) has any authority to vary or omit, part of or all of, these conditions. By using, registering or ordering with Lighthouseprinting.com shall constitute acceptance of these terms.
All printing is custom and as such are final and not returnable.
Because of limitations with the printing process, the accuracy of color reproduction is not guaranteed. We accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece.
Under no circumstances will a reprint be honored for color variations that have occurred during the printing process. We are not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs that you approve. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density.
Liability for Errors
Lighthouse Printing is not liable for errors in a final product caused by any of the following reasons:
- Spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
- Low resolution or low quality graphics and images
- Damaged fonts
- Transparency issues
- Artwork files that are not created following our specifications
- Errors in user-selected options such as size, quantity, paper and finish
- Duplicate orders submitted by the User
- Incorrect files uploaded
- Cutting variances
- Incorrect or undeliverable shipping address
- Damage to products after delivery to User
Other Legal Conditions
- The warranty contained in this Condition is the ONLY express warranty given by the Company. All other conditions, representations, terms and warranties as to the fitness or quality of the goods supplied for any purpose, whether express or implied, whether statutory or otherwise and whether verbal or in writing are hereby excluded and negatived to the full extent permitted by law in each case.
- Subject only to the provisions of Condition 3 the Company hereby excludes to the full extent allowed by law all liability of any kind whatsoever to the purchaser or any other party for any loss, damage or loss sustained or incurred by the purchaser or any other party in consequence of or resulting by, directly or indirectly, the supply of, use of, or performance of any products or services for whatever reason whether arising out of any breach by the company of any contract incorporating these Conditions or negligent or wrongful acts by the Company or its servants or its agents in connection with its products and or its services, and limits any liability that it might nevertheless have to a maximum amount being the invoiced price of the products or services in question.
- The Company reserves the right to declare void any warranty claim where the claimant does not extend to the Company a reasonable opportunity to fully inspect the product, application and circumstances of the product.
- The Company will use its best endeavours to deliver at the time stated and all delivery dates shall be regarded at best as estimates only. The purchaser must accept the actual delivery date and the Company shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses suffered by the purchaser or any other party as a result of any delivery in delivery.
- Unless otherwise agreed between Purchaser and Company, payment in full is due when order is placed.
- For so long as any amounts remain owing to the Company, title to and property in the goods shall remain in the Company and shall not pass to the purchaser. All goods which remain the property of the Company will be held by the purchaser on behalf of the Company in a fiduciary capacity and shall be stored separately from all other goods. At any time after the due date for payment of any account owing from the purchaser to the Company and so long as such amounts have not been received by the Company in full, the Company at the purchaser’s expense shall be entitled to require the purchaser to return to the Company and shall have the right to enter the buyer’s premises or where the goods are stored and remove there from all goods which remain the property of the Company.
- The Company will not be liable for breach of contract arising from or caused by, directly or indirectly, force majeure, war, strikes, riots and civil commotions and nature disasters.
- Any order that has been accepted by the Company may not be reduced or cancelled after acceptance without the agreement of the Company in writing.