How to Order Custom Carbonless Forms
Custom forms require a file to be uploaded, making it not possible to take phone orders. However, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Our customer service hours are Monday-Friday: 8:00 am to 3:00 p.m. (763) 201-8988 or email us after hours and we will get back with you the next business day.
- Select Quantity, Ink, and Paper Type.
QUANTITY: one edge glued set of white/canary or white/canary/pink if 3-part or white/canary/pink/goldenrod if 4-part.
For books, please use the option “Books with Covers”.
To order 10 books of 50 sets per book your quantity would be “500”.
INK: For color you want printed in your logo, choose “Full Color” for ink option.
PAPER TYPE: 2-part is white/canary or white/pink; 3-part is white/canary/pink and 4-part is white/canary/pink/goldenrod.
We prefer PDF and print directly from your file, once you approve your proof.
TO ORDER 2 SEPARATE FORMS:
Add each individual form (2 page form would be 2 individual forms), uploading one page files.
(Be sure billing address matches the address of the credit card statement). Payment is required at end of checkout, to ensure your order gets processed right away.
Free PDF Proof Provided
Our production team will review your file and notify you when the proof has been uploaded – normally within 24 hours or sooner. Please be sure to check your SPAM or JUNK folders, if you are not receiving emails.
Or, after 24 business hours you may login and click the “View My Proof” button in the red bar to view and approve your proof.
Sorry, proofs can not be sent prior to receiving your order.
Once you have approved your proof, your order will be placed “In Production” for printing.
No changes can be made after this.
IF YOU REQUEST CHANGES TO YOUR PROOF:
- Any changes to your artwork must be done by you. Sorry, we do not make changes to customer supplied files.
- Once those changes are completed, please email a new PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New artwork MUST BE A PDF FILE.
- We MUST HAVE a proof approval before your order can be placed “In Production” for printing.
Your Order Is Placed In Production
- Production time is calculated in business days and starts once your proof has been approved.
- The number of days in production is determined by what you have selected on your order.
Your Order Is Shipped
- An email with the UPS Tracking number will be sent when the UPS label is created.
- Once the shipment arrives at the UPS facility, the tracking status–including the scheduled delivery date–will be updated within 1 business day.
UPS GROUND SHIPPING TIMES MAP
- We can not ship to PO Boxes. We must have a street address for UPS.
- You cannot ship one order to two different places.
- Shipping address changes, or shipping upgrades can not be made once the order is received.
- If address supplied is not valid/complete, UPS will make every reasonable effort to find the correct address and deliver the shipment. An additional address correction fee of $15 will be added to your order.
- You are responsible for any import tax and duty fees on all UPS shipments to Canada.
- All orders to Hawaii or Alaska, must be shipped UPS 2nd Day Air.
How To Order Using a Template
PLEASE NOTE: To order your forms in books of 25’s or 50’s, please use BOOKS WITH COVERS option.
How to Add Your Information to our Template:
- Select Quantity, Ink, Paper Type
- Add any Finishing Options Needed
- Click “DESIGN ONLINE”
- Login to add your imprint information and/or logo
- Click on the first blue box and replace the words with your personal imprint information
- Do the same on each of the blue or orange boxes.
- Be sure to remove words in any blocks not needed.
- Review your imprint carefully for any mistakes.
Once approved it will go directly to print.
- I Approve This Imprint – Add to Cart (Green Check Mark on a phone or tablet) and complete the checkout process.